Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it snow!

I think I may have an undiscovered disease in which I laugh at inappropriate things. Last night we got the first big snow storm of the season, which spawned an impromptu snowball fight in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble with the nieces. Adi (4), was sitting on her dad's shoulders, and Matt tried to hit her in the stomach with a snowball, but ended up hitting her square in the face. And I laughed, and laughed.

Is it normal to laugh when an adult man hits a four-year-old in the face with a snowball? Probably not.

2 comments:

Candace said...

OK so, I totally know what you mean about having inappropriate responses. I have a terrible time with people one the phone. They'll say, "Well, my mom died of ____ cancer at the age of 30" and my response will be "That's great!". No. I totally get it.

Librarygirl said...

You need to listen to this song, it explains things: http://www.youtube.com/user/shadowurahara16#p/u/5/nCQGQ5qBQTA