Monday, February 13, 2012

Tollerance is always fashionable

As a longtime fan of Ellen DeGeneres, I was sad to hear about the group that launched a war against JCPenney for selecting her as a spokesperson. But, I was happy to find out that JCPenney stood by Ellen and didn't let the bullies change their selection. This made me want to immediately go buy something from JCP.

Like others my age, I'm drawn to yuppie stores like Anthropologie and H&M, but JCPenney has stepped up their clothing selection lately and has some really cute (and affordable) stuff. Here is a collection I curated for the other young professional gals:



Colorblock ballet flats: $30
I think these are a steal, and love both of the color combos. They would be a great way to spice up a basic work outfit.

Red Skinny Jeans, $25


Necklace, $30

Belted High-waist skirt, $25
This style is flattering on almost anyone, and I like the colored options.


Printed Espadrilles, $35
I think these would look great with the colored skinny jeans or the green pencil skirt (above)


Ruffle dress, $35
I want this for work.
Purse, $47.92

1 comment:

Librarygirl said...

I love the ballet flats! As someone who recently started work again, I am on the lookout for cute clothes/shoes/accessories.