Friday, August 15, 2008

a recap

Caitlin complained that I haven't updated the blog in a while, so to humor her, here's a recap of the wedding, complete with a photo of Little C herself.

Everything went well, and I'm currently suffering from a wedding hangover. Since I'm currently unemployed and school doesn't start until Thursday, I've been working on a wedding scrapbook.

I did many crafts for the wedding, so here are some photos of the finished products:



Caitlin is modeling one of the necklaces I made for the BMs. Hottie!















Since we couldn't find a cupcake tower, my mom and I made one. It's hard to see, but it has lavender satin ribbon and pearls around the edges.







I didn't make the veil, but my mom did. It had a pearl beaded comb and pearl and bead edging.






















But, back to the present day...I went to orientation for my program on Saturday, and we stayed with Russ and Dustin that night. It was fun, but it was definitely a night for bachelors. We played beer pong, flip cup, and a confusing game called beer ball (I think??), then shot airosoft guns at a Miley Cyrus poster, watched the Little League World Series and Olympics, and ate pizza.

School starts on Thursday, and I'm a little nervous. All of my classes are online, and I'm still not quite sure how they work. Hopefully I'll get all of that handled today.

Go Gamecocks!!

No comments: