Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christmas in September

My mom starts Christmas shopping in the summer, and when she asked me for ideas for my brother, I suggested these. They are binoculars that take photos! Because you know that he needs to improve his peeping Tom skillz.

Here are my other suggestions:


Audio Rocker--a banana-style chair with speakers for your iPod, video games, movies, etc.
















LED License Plate Holder. You know he'd come up with something hilarious for it to say.





















Remote Controlled Golf Caddy. He loves to golf. 'Nuff said.




















Knife Block. He needs one for his kitchen.




















Little Champs Sports Center. He likes sports!





















Remote Controlled Zombie:






















After she rejected all of my brilliant ideas, my mom suggested this:




















My question is, how is that humping dog USB thingy better than my ideas!?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Brutus when you and Matt visit us.