Thursday, September 18, 2008

My day in pictures


I know you all want to know about the average day in the life of Brianna.

First, I get up and make coffee. I usually don't eat breakfast until after I've had a cup or two, and I surf the 'net while drinking the aforementioned cups.






Next, I start doing homework. It usually involves watching online lectures, looking at PowerPoint presentations, and a lot of reading.













At noon, I take an hour-long break and eat lunch, crochet, and watch Desperate Housewives on Lifetime.

This is yesterday's lunch--a grilled cheese, pickle, and some iced pomegranate green tea that I made in my cool iced tea maker.










Then, I get back to work. I usually spend a couple hours writing and highlighting in my books.








...and, I forgot to mention that after I finish each homework task, I reward myself with a game of Text Twirl on Facebook. It's addicting!

No comments: