Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Update: Christmas edition

This past weekend Matt and I almost finished our Christmas shopping. While we didn't get any gifts at the mall, we had a fun time there. The best moment was when we heard a man ask his young (5-6 year-old) daughter, "Who is this Lady Ga Ga person you keep talking about?"

Unfortunately we also heard an old guy let out the loudest public fart I've ever heard. We got out of that store fast.

The only stuff we got at the mall was two pair of much needed jeans for me. I had to get a size larger than usual and spent more than I wanted to on them, but I was having a very hard time finding jeans long enough for my gangly legs. As many of you readers probably know, I do not like to buy things unless they are on sale and deeply discounted. Call me a cheap ass, but I like a good deal! I was a bit disappointed about the size, but I guess I can't expect to remain the size I was when I was 18. Growing old sucks!

We ended up getting all of our gifts at stores outside the mall, and I think the recipients will be very happy. I also spent quite a bit of time using my Photoshop skills to create some hilarious (in my opinion) gifts, which will be posted after Christmas.

No comments: