Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Update

We got a lot done this past weekend.
  1. We went to Park City and bought my wedding band and exchanged Matt's ring for a smaller size.
  2. While in P.C., we helped Kelby pick out a shirt for the wedding and some shoes.
  3. We went to the liquor store to get moving boxes, and bought a 1/2 gallon of Smirnoff to start out the liquor stash.
  4. We bought three more ties for the groom's dudes.
  5. I started making the cupcake tower.
  6. Registered for gifts at Bed Bath and Beyond.
I think it was a pretty productive weekend. Registering was pretty fun, because Matt kept scanning in ridiculous things to make me laugh (like a shower massager and a soap dispenser shaped like a monkey), then deleting them. Now, I have to go online to make sure all the joke scans got deleted.

We'll be leaving in less than 2 weeks to move to N.C., so I'll probably spend most of this week packing and trying to get rid of stuff.

Things I left off the list: drank beer, ate wings and pizza, watched Rushmore.

No comments: