Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion, turn to the left. Fashion, turn around and go home and change shoes.

Do you ever get dressed in the morning, thinking you look fabulous, but later in the day realize your choice of outfit sucks? Well, that's what happened to me today. I got some new black suede boots and really wanted to wear them, but I probably should have waited until winter.






Cute, huh? So I wore them with skinny jeans and a kimono-style top I got from Urban Outfitters. It is similar to this, but it black with white flowers and a striped cuff on the sleeves:





The problem is that the top of the boot is much wider than my leg, and it looks stupid. I'm going to try to sew some elastic into the lining of the boot at the top. I think it will look okay since the boot is slouchy to begin with.

Since it's officially fall and Fall Fashion Week has started, here's a list of fashion items on my wish list. I decided that I'm going to start wearing plain clothes and ridiculously bold accessories.

Cashmere gloves:
(from Nordstrom.com)

Feather headband:
(Forever21)



Blingy bracelet:
(Forever21)


Orange purse:

(Anthropologie)

No comments: