Tuesday, April 8, 2008

20 hot wedding trends for 2008, aka: 20 hot wedding trends for those who have unlimited funds, crappy taste, and no common sense.

I saw this article, and have to wonder, where do they come up with this shit?

Some examples of horrible wedding advice:
1. Black Orchids. Uh, do I really want my wedding to look like a funeral/haunted house?

5. Imaginative Favors. If I bought iPod Nanos for each guest, I would exceed my wedding budget by about $8,000. Really, who can afford that?

13. Superstar Arrivals. I'm the princess, it's MY freaking day, and I want you to carry me into the ceremony! Oh, and can you feed me some grapes and fan me, also?

16. Woodland Fantasies. Number 14 recommends a "green wedding," and just two spots down is this tasty bit of advice, which includes spray-painting trees purple. Nothin' says "I love nature" by covering a living tree with toxic chemicals.

The article also included these lovely photos...
For the bride who wants to look like the old lady in "The Others":


















For the stripper bride:

No comments: