Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Babies love me, I swear.

I uploaded the pictures from Adi's third birthday, and I found this hilarious pic of Matt and I holding our nieces:


They look like they hate us! Kirin (left) was so good and happy that day, but was getting cranky near the end of the party. As for Adi, I think she was just coppin' a 'tude for that picture, showing her true top-model skills, because she was so excited and happy all day.

I know all uncles and aunts claim their nieces/nephews are the cutest and best in the world, but mine really are, for these reasons:
1. When I was sitting next to Adi in the car, she punched me and yelled "slug bug!" Sure enough, there was a VW Beetle next to us.
2. When Adisyn gets in trouble, gets hurt, or starts crying, Kirin laughs and smiles. Sibling rivalry at its best.
3. Adi once said, "When I get big, I can say 'fuckin' A.'"

Plus, Adi always wants to sit by me, which makes me feel cool and popular. Some day I will post a picture that proves that they actually like us.

No comments: