Monday, October 26, 2009

Rocky Mountain Power is ruining my life

I just had the most frustrating phone conversation of my life. The power went out at 8:50, and I had a homework assignment due at 10 p.m. The power didn't come back on until 9:45.

Luckily, Matt is in South Carolina and offered to do it for me, so I had to explain to him over the phone how to log on to the school's intranet, then listen to him read the message board postings (complete with his own smart ass remarks), then dictate my response to him.

And of course he had to make jokes the whole time. "I decided to spell her name Lissa instead of Lisa, is that okay?" and "Oops, I accidentally submitted that," and "I typed your password wrong too many times and now I'm locked out." All of those jokes followed by "you'd better be joking" from me, then "yes, hahahah" from Matt.

But, I am very grateful that my husband was willing to stay up late to help me out. I've missed him a lot the past couple days and I'm excited he's coming home tomorrow.

No comments: